Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie From Masambong Quezon City

Greetings,

Got a 205W from ebay..I do not know how to start uploading Philippine Map. PLEASE HELP, I may need a step by step procedure.

How many GB of SD Memory Card do I need to buy?

Many Thanks

Originally posted by coolashaker View Post
    Greetings,

Got a 205W from ebay..I do not know how to start uploading Philippine Map. PLEASE HELP, I may need a step by step procedure.

How many GB of SD Memory Card do I need to buy?

Many Thanks

welcome to roadguide sir

step by step on how to upload and contribute data is here: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

actually your nuvi has enough memory to load the roadguide map and others. you dont really need to buy an sd card

hope to see your contribution soon
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

welcome to rg. master hbt is right. i too was to eager to equip my unit with the additonal memory only to use it to cover the memory card slot. not a must really. focus more on your unit's function (familiarize you gps unit) and tinker on how to contribute.

Comment

Many Thanks

Greetings Bros,

Many thanks for that valuable info.

Hope to contribute soon.

Cheers

Comment

hello coolashaker,

we practically neighbors. im from sfdm, live along del monte ave, near corner araneta ave.

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide coolashaker! Hope to see your contributions soon...

Comment

Working...
            X