Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to GPS

Hi Bro,
    Im gps idiot, dont have any unit only have seen one, but the good news is planning to buy in the States thru friends since price here is easily double, thinking of buying a Garmin nuvi 1450, is this compatible with roadguide map? can I download the gps map if i buy said unit? just to make sure before I buy it, please help, would appreciate very much your expert advise.
    Thanks. psim888

Originally posted by psim888 View Post
    Hi Bro,
    Im gps idiot, dont have any unit only have seen one, but the good news is planning to buy in the States thru friends since price here is easily double, thinking of buying a Garmin nuvi 1450, is this compatible with roadguide map? can I download the gps map if i buy said unit? just to make sure before I buy it, please help, would appreciate very much your expert advise.
    Thanks. psim888
    welcome to roadguide

yes our map here is compatible with garmin units

*- this is not the right thread you should post on the introduction thread
    Last edited by hbt; 05-13-2010, 18:37.
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide psim888. Most of us started out like you but with the help of this forum and from reading the "How to's" and asking relevant questions that were ably answered by friendly mappers and mentors, learning the ropes was easier than initially thought of. If you're willing and able, you can learn too and hopefully we'll see your contributions soon...

Comment

Working...
      X