asprec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asprec

Hi Jan, asprec here, i'm a newbie and would like to get involved in mapping out the country. I don't know that much of the technical stuff but am more than willing to learn. can we do landline?

NB asprec

Tried downloading the mapsource_6157 but it was always corrupted. Hope we can hook up

Comment

Also tried the Mapsource 6137 but Windowa said it was not a valid WIn32 application.

H E L P !!!

Comment

even the jklink roadguide and demo are corrupt. Need your help man.

Comment

Originally posted by asprec View Post
          Also tried the Mapsource 6137 but Windowa said it was not a valid WIn32 application.

H E L P !!!

actually your posting on the wrong thread but anyway...

if your using vista DL mapsource 6157. but if your using xp, 6137 should be compatible. check if you have DL the whole file size.
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

dear hbt,

thanks for the reply. sorry about the incorrect thread. am using windows xp. i don't mean to disrupt the thread buty am a rookie at this. I was inspired by the way the Garmin helped me move around the US without prior knowledge.

I might be asking the wrong questions or not know the correct questions to ask.
            Can you call me?

Comment

dear hbt,

thanks for the reply. sorry about the incorrect thread. am using windows xp. i don't mean to disrupt the thread buty am a rookie at this. I was inspired by the way the Garmin helped me move around the US without prior knowledge.

I might be asking the wrong questions or not know the correct questions to ask.
              Can you call me?
              lets post on the mapsource thread. i think you didnt got the whole file. you have to DL again
              Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
              - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

even the jklink roadguide and demo are corrupt. Need your help man.
                if you are using kaspersky antivirus, disable it prior to DL.
                read FAQ for newbies to understand better. link below.
                FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
                X