kudos and thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kudos and thank you

for putting this together. galing mo man.

I'm a biker (road and mtb). Despite having a wristwatch gps (forerunner 405) and google maps/oziexplorer on my HTC Tytn II PDA phone (with an external BT gps!), I still manage to get lost.

This road map will come in real handy on road rides and in the car, where I get lost even more.

First order of business tho is to figure out why standard version won't install, or get contributor's version (hope, hope).

I have loads of trail data if anyone's interested, and will be accumulating some road data to do my small part for this very worthy project (and hopeful ingratiate myself enough for a contributor's version!)

Welcome markweir!

The standard map can only be installed and viewed in mapsource. You need the contributor's version for your device but you need to be a contributor to get that.

Start uploading your data and we request that you separate tracks from WPs.

Thanks!

allan

Comment

Originally posted by markweir View Post
      I have loads of trail data if anyone's interested, and will be accumulating some road data to do my small part for this very worthy project (and hopeful ingratiate myself enough for a contributor's version!)
      trail data more than welcome as well so we can incorporate even more trails and create a submap for mtb trails...
      How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Working...
      X