Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Mitch Galutera and I'm a veteran member of the BMW Car Club of the Philippines of which I know some senior members here are also part of. I am a road warrior who road trips for the sake of the trip and not the destination so I am excited to provide and share my knowledge of POIs and roads with the group!

I look forward to being an active participant on this forum!

Hi Gman222, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay! Checkout the FAQ and How To sections.. Hoping to see your contributions soon..

Originally posted by GMan222 View Post
    Hi Everyone!

My name is Mitch Galutera and I'm a veteran member of the BMW Car Club of the Philippines of which I know some senior members here are also part of. I am a road warrior who road trips for the sake of the trip and not the destination so I am excited to provide and share my knowledge of POIs and roads with the group!

Comment

Originally posted by GMan222 View Post
      Hi Everyone!

Hi GMan222,

Welcome to Roadguide.ph. Congratulations for finding this site. I am very sure that we can help each other purpose. Please read the how tos and if you have further inquiries please don't hesitate to ask for assistance. Our colleagues here are very much willing to assist you in many things possible. We are also looking forward for your valuable contributions the next time you hit the road again.

Good luck and God bless.
      See FAQ for Newbies below
      Click Here

Comment

Working...
      X