Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from QC

Hi everyone.
    I really dont have a formal GPS unit. Yet.

At the moment, I'm just using my phones to navigate thru the city. Of course, as most internet users are. Google brought me here. I guess it will take time before I can have access to the most sought after gps map in our archipelago. I guess when the time comes, then I would be hard pressed to resist not giving in to the GPS bandwagon.

At the moment, I'm using my E71 and trusty Samsung i780 to collect data. Not exactly sure how it works but perhaps in time, I will be more familiar.

More power to RoadGuide!!!

hi ntiangco, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay! For starters be sure to read the How To and FAQ sections..

Originally posted by ntiangco View Post
    Hi everyone.
    I really dont have a formal GPS unit. Yet.

At the moment, I'm just using my phones to navigate thru the city. Of course, as most internet users are. Google brought me here. I guess it will take time before I can have access to the most sought after gps map in our archipelago. I guess when the time comes, then I would be hard pressed to resist not giving in to the GPS bandwagon.

At the moment, I'm using my E71 and trusty Samsung i780 to collect data. Not exactly sure how it works but perhaps in time, I will be more familiar.

More power to RoadGuide!!!

Comment

hi ntiangco. welcome to roadguide.

Comment

Working...
      X