Nuvi from Marikina City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuvi from Marikina City

Hello peeps, future Nuvi 1350 here. I should have bought a GPS unit years ago (mahal pa kasi nuon) when my wife and I usually travelled around the Philippines. Nasa Singapore pa yun unit with my friend who will be coming here on April 1. Baka may nakakakilala sa akin dito welcome ninyo naman ako - Alfred

hi afrasay, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay! Be sure to read the How To and FAQ sections, this will help you get started...

Originally posted by afrasay View Post
    Hello peeps, future Nuvi 1350 here. I should have bought a GPS unit years ago (mahal pa kasi nuon) when my wife and I usually travelled around the Philippines. Nasa Singapore pa yun unit with my friend who will be coming here on April 1. Baka may nakakakilala sa akin dito welcome ninyo naman ako - Alfred

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome razorspells. Those two sections will surely keep me busy.

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide afrasay! Please post in english next time as per forum rules. And while waiting for your Nuvi, please go over the "How to's" so you'll know how to contribute to get the updated map. There are many ways to contribute even without a GPS (like naming of unnamed streets for example) and who knows, you might be able to install the contributor's map in your GPS when it arrives instead of the standard map. Hope to see your contributions soon...

Comment

welcome to roadguide family bro.

Comment

welcome to roadguide.
            FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

welcome to roadguide sir!

Comment

welcome to a fellow tsikoteer!

Comment

Alfred! Andito ka na rin! Welcome welcome! Same swissknife from 4x4ph.

Let me know if your unit has arrived and if you need anything. Isang maboteng usapan lang yan kanila rod. hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X