Newbie from Cagayan de Oro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Cagayan de Oro

hello everyone. i am 52 yrs old, very wealthy and looking for a loving filipina in the city of golden friendship.

hahahahaha just kidding.

i am a garmin e-trex user for a year and i just installed mobile xt on my e72. i consider myself a newbie coz my usage of the etrex has been very basic. i use its tracking (more like back tracking features) when i try to go around bukidnon. yes, i have have poor sense of direction and have been lost (and found) quite a few times in the del monte pineapple plantation. i "mark" the spots that have been pretty interesting to me.

i am not good with gadgets and it took me well over a day to install the mobile xt on my e72. hahahaha i haven't gone through the pages of this site yet but so far, i am very happy to be with very helpful people.

i will try to read and reread the HOW TO section so i can help you guys with cagayan de oro at my free time.

i stumbled into this site while looking for a free map of the philippines, mindanao to be exact. i guess the philosophy we should all follow here is "give and you shall receive." fair enough.....

i am a boy scout by heart and a certified outdoorsman. i am a father of 2 (soon to be 3) boys with my black lab as my sidekick. i believe my lab has been to more places than my kids.

i am a businessman and a hobby farmer. i am a frustrated athlete, musician and mechanic. i am definitely a certified DIYer.

i'll try to keep my intro short and sweet and shall start reading up on your wonderful site.

thanks.

Welcome to Roadguide PH Sir bisoy!

Kamusta na ang CDO sir? The last time I was able to go home to where I grew up was last December. Hope the brownout situation has improved. Where in CDO ka sir?

Comment

Originally posted by bisoy View Post
      hello everyone. i am 52 yrs old, very wealthy and looking for a loving filipina in the city of golden friendship.

hahahahaha just kidding.

i am a garmin e-trex user for a year and i just installed mobile xt on my e72. i consider myself a newbie coz my usage of the etrex has been very basic. i use its tracking (more like back tracking features) when i try to go around bukidnon. yes, i have have poor sense of direction and have been lost (and found) quite a few times in the del monte pineapple plantation. i "mark" the spots that have been pretty interesting to me.

i am not good with gadgets and it took me well over a day to install the mobile xt on my e72. hahahaha i haven't gone through the pages of this site yet but so far, i am very happy to be with very helpful people.

i will try to read and reread the HOW TO section so i can help you guys with cagayan de oro at my free time.

i stumbled into this site while looking for a free map of the philippines, mindanao to be exact. i guess the philosophy we should all follow here is "give and you shall receive." fair enough.....

i am a boy scout by heart and a certified outdoorsman. i am a father of 2 (soon to be 3) boys with my black lab as my sidekick. i believe my lab has been to more places than my kids.

i am a businessman and a hobby farmer. i am a frustrated athlete, musician and mechanic. i am definitely a certified DIYer.

i'll try to keep my intro short and sweet and shall start reading up on your wonderful site.

thanks.
      Hi bisoy,

Welcome to Roadguide.ph. If you need assistance we are here to assist you. Good luck and God bless.
      See FAQ for Newbies below
      Click Here

Comment

hi bisoy, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay..
        For starters be sure to read through the FAQ and How To sections..

Comment

hi bisoy. welcome to roadguide.
          feel free to ask questions if something needs to be clarified. we look forward to your contributions.

was also in cagayan last july 2009 for my wife's family reunion there. had a great time there. also went to valencia bukidnon. i just wish i already had a gps at that time so i could have gathered some tracks and waypoints.

Comment

Hi bisoy.
            Welcome to roadguide.
            Pls read faq for newbies, link below.
            FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

thanks for the warm welcome guys. i have been an avid forumer of different sites mostly pertaining to cars and guns. as with all sites, reading before asking is a must. usually, i am a lurker of sites before i actually post questions. di na ako nag lurk sa site na ito at na excited ako. hahahahaha

anyway, the main use of my gps is for exploring bukidnon so i can find my way home. i have also saved several waypoints in my ancient e-trex vista, which i bought pre owned. yes, barat ako. hahahahaha

after i fully understand the things that needs to be understood, i will try to upload the waypoints i have saved to help u guys in whatever way i can. ofcourse, my (not so) hidden agenda is also to be able to access your maps too. heh heh ganun lang naman talaga eh... marunong makikisama. game ako dyan.

most of the waypoints i have saved are our favorite restaurants in bukidnon. im a certified foodie who would go out of his way just to satisfy my cravings for food. the farthest i have traveled just to satisfy a craving is valencia, bukidnon (more than 200kms roundtrip from the city). they serve the best (and i mean the best) sizzling pochero! im also a cam whore so ill post the waypoints with matching pictures of their food pa! hahahahahaha

cdo is good. this is the third city i have lived. i am a certified BISDAK as i was born and raised in cebu. the second city i have lived is metro manila. i lived there for about 10 yrs. i finished college and worked in manila before i came to cdo. i have come to love cdo, except for the stupid and abusive drivers on the road. i have been here for the past 10 yrs also and i think i will be staying here for good. i love cdo. it has the right mix of urban and rural living.

i will be glad to help your group in any way i can. if there is a list of things u want to be included in the waypoints of cdo, fire away! i can do that for you guys initially before doing the more serious stuff, kung meron man. like i said, i don't have much stored waypoints of cdo coz my intention of my gps is for bukidnon talaga. just let me know what u guys want and ill be more than happy to do that first.

i shall read and understand the FAQs and How Tos in time. for now, im attending to something pa lang kaya di pa ako makapag concentrate sa pagintindi. hahahahaha ill get there. don't worry. i won't flood your sites with redundant questions. nasa terminologies pa lang ako. yes, im a slooooooow reader.

thanks guys.

Comment

brownout has improved. from 4 hrs of brownout every other day, it's now 5hrs everyday! hahahahaha improved coz our electricity bill will definitely be low this month! hahahahahaha

we are coping..... no choice but to cope. heh heh

im based in cdo city.

Comment

Originally posted by bisoy View Post

thanks.
                  hi bisoy im cathy! 17 yrs old looking for a dirty old man! lolz
                  joke joke joke
                  lolz
                  welcome to roadguide sir!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X