Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Just wanted to introduce myself. I recently got engaged to someone from the Philippines and while updating her Garmin, I thought about getting maps for the Philippines. So of course there are no Garmin maps for it so I found my way to this site. Her hometown is Pagadian so the standard map is pretty useless. I guess I'm going to have to find a way to contribute to get a real map.

Originally posted by System48 View Post
    Just wanted to introduce myself. I recently got engaged to someone from the Philippines and while updating her Garmin, I thought about getting maps for the Philippines. So of course there are no Garmin maps for it so I found my way to this site. Her hometown is Pagadian so the standard map is pretty useless. I guess I'm going to have to find a way to contribute to get a real map.
    welcome to the site!
    contributing is easier than it sounds.
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Originally posted by System48 View Post
      welcome to roadguide.
      please read the FAQ inside the HOW TO thread on how to contribute

thanks
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hello System48, welcome to Roadguide. I grew up in Pagadian too, but left the city decades ago. Try to install the demo map in your Mapsource and see the difference. Hope to see your 1 second track contributions. For more detailed instructions, please read the HOW TO section.
        Last edited by felixbertoo; 03-05-2010, 07:14.

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide System48! As Felixbertoo mentioned, try to install the demo map (this is the latest map btw) in your PC so you can compare the standard map with what's currently in the latest map for Pagadian. Then you'll have a fair idea on what need's to be contributed first. Hope to see your contributions soon...

Comment

welcome to roadguide.
            faq for newbies, link below.
            FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
            X