Newbie from Quezon City =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Quezon City =)

Hey guys good day! Just bought my nokia 5730 about 2 weeks ago and I'm currently enjoying your map! I have a few waypoints already, and I'll compare them in a short while with the 1.11 demo map, haha hoping my waypoints aren't already there so i can contribute something already=D Can't wait to contribute hehe=D Again have a nice day=D

hi dondon04, good for you.. sooner or later with patience you will be able to get the contributor's version. Have a nice day!

Originally posted by dondon04 View Post
    Hey guys good day! Just bought my nokia 5730 about 2 weeks ago and I'm currently enjoying your map! I have a few waypoints already, and I'll compare them in a short while with the 1.11 demo map, haha hoping my waypoints aren't already there so i can contribute something already=D Can't wait to contribute hehe=D Again have a nice day=D

Comment

welcome to roadguide.
      join our eb on march 13 if you can.
      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Hi dondon,

Welcome to Roadguide.ph. I can feel your enthusiasm with the extraordinary function of your new phone. We are looking forward for your contributions and be a Contributor status so that you can enjoy the updated map. Please continue reading the "how tos" so that you will not get lost along the way.

Good luck and god bless.
        See FAQ for Newbies below
        Click Here

Comment

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!=D Im currently reading the how to's section and frankly I'm enjoying the technicalities, its very interesting! And oh about the eb, Im not sure but if I can, I'm very much interested hihi=D Godbless=D

Comment

Im currently reading the how to's section and frankly I'm enjoying the technicalities, its very interesting!
            Now this one is a rare breed.

Comment

Originally posted by pokz View Post
              Now this one is a rare breed.
              really? haha i guess I'm a geek then? haha actually I'm more interested down to the hardware parts of the gps hehe.. anyway I've uploaded waypoints @ visayas ave already, haha I drove around last night with my gf, she checked possible waypoints with the demo map and typed them down while i did the geotagging and boy did we had a lot of "curious guards" encounters
              Last edited by dondon04; 03-02-2010, 15:35.

Comment

Working...
              X