newbie from mandaluyong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie from mandaluyong

hi im Fr. Edwin Soliva, im a salesian priest assigned in Don Bosco mandaluyong. Im still waiting for my garmin nuvi 285wt to arrive but i already registered to get to know you guys and learn a thing or two from you.

i'm an adventurous type and i love to go hiking, camping and mountain biking (when im not teaching or celebrating mass) so i thought of getting myself a gps with philippine map.

So i'm a newbie and i will be learing a lot from this forum.

Originally posted by edsol View Post
    hi im Fr. Edwin Soliva, im a salesian priest assigned in Don Bosco mandaluyong. Im still waiting for my garmin nuvi 285wt to arrive but i already registered to get to know you guys and learn a thing or two from you.

i'm an adventurous type and i love to go hiking, camping and mountain biking (when im not teaching or celebrating mass) so i thought of getting myself a gps with philippine map.

welcome to roadguide father.

best wat to start is to go through the FAQ for newbies inside the HOW TO section.

Good Day and God Bless
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hi Fr. Ed,

Welcome to Roadguide.ph. I'm glad that in spite of your busy schedule for your spiritual works you still have time for this hobby. I am not very surprised because we came from different professions here but because of this hobby, we congregate here to pursue our passion.

To start with, please follow the link below;

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

Please don't hesitate to ask questions on topics not clear to you. Our colleagues here are very much willing to assist newbie like you. Please read on how to contribute without a GPS. Who knows you might get your Contributor status before your GPS arrive.
      See FAQ for Newbies below
      Click Here

Comment

welcome to roadguide fr ed.
        pls read faq for newbie, link below.
        roadguide will be blessed more now that youre aboard.
        Last edited by Reiji; 02-22-2010, 20:29. Reason: comment fr hbt
        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

hi edsol, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay!

Comment

hello Fr. Ed. welcome to roadguide. we look forward to your contributions. don't hesitate to ask questions if needing clarifications regarding contributing.

Comment

Welcome... welcome... Nice to know we now have a priest as a member. Now all we need is a ... nun?
              I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

Originally posted by Tofu View Post
                Welcome... welcome... Nice to know we now have a priest as a member. Now all we need is a ... nun?
                Somebody should post a sticky to identify our real life profession. How about that?
                See FAQ for Newbies below
                Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Roadguide2000 View Post
                  Somebody should post a sticky to identify our real life profession. How about that?
                  That's a great idea. So that we'll know how many of each we have...
                  I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide Fr. Ed! An outdoor GPS like an Garmin Etrex or a 60CSx or a Nuvi 550 or an Edge 705 (great for biking) would be more suited for your activities. Anyways, hope to see your contributions soon!

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide Fr. Ed you will surely enjoy your stay here. btw, my son is from Don Bosco, Mandaluyong.

Comment

Bless you father, hope you become a contributor soon. Hope we dont take too much of your time.

Comment

Working...
                        X