Cavite Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cavite Newbie

Currently, i'm using the built-in GPS on my Nokia E71. I found cheap car GPS unit in eBay (China Made - no brand indicated) but they're selling it in the US and Europe and i'm thinking if i'm going to buy it or not.

I'm not sure if there is available Philippine Maps that i can download for this particular type of GPS unit.

Your expert advice is very much appreciated. Thanks.

Originally posted by rickyadm View Post
    Currently, i'm using the built-in GPS on my Nokia E71. I found cheap car GPS unit in eBay (China Made - no brand indicated) but they're selling it in the US and Europe and i'm thinking if i'm going to buy it or not.

I'm not sure if there is available Philippine Maps that i can download for this particular type of GPS unit.

Hi rickyadm, go for Garmin brand, much better and our maps are compatible. Go for Nuvi series

Comment

Originally posted by rickyadm View Post

if you can load it with garmin xt software then roadguide map will be compatible.
      but if you can, i also suggest to go for a garmin.
      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
      X