Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys! I registered a few months back, I just got my husband a Nuvi 205 which he will be using in Manila. I'am not very techy so hopefully I can get someone to walk me thru the whole installing of the map etc. I tried downloading the gmapsupp and got a copy of a disc to burn. I would like to think that I'am smart enough to understand the step by step---but I guess I have to admit that I need help LOL is there someone willing to walk me thru? Please message me so we can meet online. thanks !

Originally posted by nut_meg View Post
    Hi guys! I registered a few months back, I just got my husband a Nuvi 205 which he will be using in Manila. I'am not very techy so hopefully I can get someone to walk me thru the whole installing of the map etc. I tried downloading the gmapsupp and got a copy of a disc to burn. I would like to think that I'am smart enough to understand the step by step---but I guess I have to admit that I need help LOL is there someone willing to walk me thru? Please message me so we can meet online. thanks !
    Welcome to Roadguide nut_meg. If you can share with us step by step procedure you did to install the map (albeit unsuccessfully), then we can be in a better position to correct what went wrong... HTH

Comment

Originally posted by nut_meg View Post
      Welcome Nut Meg. Might I suggest that instead of messaging that you detail your problems here? That way, other people who may not be techy can learn from your installation help.
      Experiencia Docet

Comment

Working...
      X