Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member from Parañaque

Hi all,

I am a Belgian citizen, but born and raised in the Philippines. Been reading these pages for the past month and am looking forward to contributing. Had to make sure I read the How To's and be familiar with all the jargon first before posting.

While the area I live in is pretty well detailed, am looking forward to a nice long weekend off where I can head off to the beaches in the north and help map out some of those towns along the way.

Jacques

Originally posted by jbdimanche View Post
    Hi all,

I am a Belgian citizen, but born and raised in the Philippines. Been reading these pages for the past month and am looking forward to contributing. Had to make sure I read the How To's and be familiar with all the jargon first before posting.

While the area I live in is pretty well detailed, am looking forward to a nice long weekend off where I can head off to the beaches in the north and help map out some of those towns along the way.

Jacques

hi sir jacques,

welcome to roadguide.
    if you still have question after reading the FAQ and HOW TO, post them and we'll try to help you out.
    actually... you should post your contribution and let us tell you what is wrong.
    and if you want to learn how to post properly, attend our EB. 30th of this month. check this out: http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthrea...2947#post22947
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide Jacques! Your planned contributions from those towns up north are very much welcome. Hope to see them as soon as you get them...

Comment

Hi Jacques.
        Welcome to Roadguide. Enjoy your stay here.
        If you have any question, pls post it and we will be glad to answer you.
        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
        X