Newbie from Mandaluyong/Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Mandaluyong/Angeles

Using a Garmin etrex given to me by my uncle...and i'm in the market for a vehicle GPS unit...looking forward to learning more about GPS...

Cheers!

hi kamote, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay! Be sure to read the FAQ and How To section. It contains tons of information.. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask...
    Originally posted by kamote View Post
    Using a Garmin etrex given to me by my uncle...and i'm in the market for a vehicle GPS unit...looking forward to learning more about GPS...

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by kamote View Post

Cheers!
      hi sir kamote,

welcome to roadguide.
      if your looking for a vehicle gps. buy it at US, they're having a great sale of nuvi. a 205w is only $99USD
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide kamote. Better do a little research first before getting that vehicle GPS. Lots of information about different units are available here at Roadguide. In the meantime, that Etrex of yours can still be used for mapping. Hope to see your contributions soon...

Comment

Working...
        X