No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!

I bought a Nuvi 285WT last Dec-09 and has been my constant companion while driving around MManila since then. Thanks to its 1-sec track recording feature, driving around MManila becomes more bearable when you know you're gathering relevant information that will eventually be used in the GPS Mapping Project.

I used it to drive to Tabuk, Kalinga (Cordillera Autonomus Region) last Dec-09. Tabuk is 11-12-hour drive from Manila by land, 480 km away. I was amazed how accurate the given directions were!

I wish to contribute the data I gathered within Tabuk City itself. This is my first attempt to contribute. And if I am doing it right, will contribute as often as I can.

Kudos to the people behind Roadguide Philippines' GPS Mapping Project. You're doing a great service to our country! Mabuhay kayo!

Originally posted by reuel2000 View Post
    Hi everyone!

I bought a Nuvi 285WT last Dec-09 and has been my constant companion while driving around MManila since then. Thanks to its 1-sec track recording feature, driving around MManila becomes more bearable when you know you're gathering relevant information that will eventually be used in the GPS Mapping Project.

I used it to drive to Tabuk, Kalinga (Cordillera Autonomus Region) last Dec-09. Tabuk is 11-12-hour drive from Manila by land, 480 km away. I was amazed how accurate the given directions were!

I wish to contribute the data I gathered within Tabuk City itself. This is my first attempt to contribute. And if I am doing it right, will contribute as often as I can.

Kudos to the people behind Roadguide Philippines' GPS Mapping Project. You're doing a great service to our country! Mabuhay kayo!
    Welcome to Roadguide Rueul! You'll be even more amazed if you get to use the contributor's map. Nice to hear you want to contribute because you believe in what we're doing and not just because you want to get the contributor's map. Sad to say, many members who were able to get contributor status only log in to check if there are map updates and never to bother to send in new contributions. Hope to see your contributions soon and please do go over the FAQs and "How to's""...

Comment

hi reuel2000, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay! if you have any questions at all feel free to ask.. and like sir Borgie mentioned be sure to read the FAQ and How to sections, it has tons of information...

Hi everyone!

Comment

Welcome reuel2000

Hi everyone!

Sounds like you have a lot of information to contribute, already. It's not hard, but you have to know how to do it. It's all in the How To section but if you need any help or clarification, feel free to post the issue.
        Experiencia Docet

Comment

Hi everyone!

hello reuel2000! welcome to roadguide. patience is one of the keys to successful contribution.good luck!

Comment

welcome

hello sir. welcome to RGP. if you have questions. pls feel free to ask.

Comment

Working...
            X