Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yahoo, will be contributing soon some poi/waypoints within my area.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yahoo, will be contributing soon some poi/waypoints within my area.

First of all, I would like to thank this forum, The Judge and Sir Borgie. Sir Borgie for his advice, where to buy my gps device. After researching, reading here, I chose the Garmin GPSMap 60csx in Singapore and bought if for around Php18k, compared to prices here in malls, they sell this for around 32-35K. Selected this unit for portability, reliability, & it's rugged design, without compromising accuracy and sensitivity. Of course we know we can't have military 2 frequency accuracy, yet still, this I think is the best civilians can get.
    Also, because of this community, with the joint forces and help of each of this forum's members, we could get and create a pretty detailed map for our country.

Looking forward to contributing my poi/waypoints as soon as possible. BTW, I'm here in the southern part of Quezon Province, and travel from time to time from here to Manila thru slex. Let's show the world what "bayanihan" could do!

Originally posted by luciferlove View Post
    First of all, I would like to thank this forum, The Judge and Sir Borgie. Sir Borgie for his advice, where to buy my gps device. After researching, reading here, I chose the Garmin GPSMap 60csx in Singapore and bought if for around Php18k, compared to prices here in malls, they sell this for around 32-35K. Selected this unit for portability, reliability, & it's rugged design, without compromising accuracy and sensitivity. Of course we know we can't have military 2 frequency accuracy, yet still, this I think is the best civilians can get.
    Also, because of this community, with the joint forces and help of each of this forum's members, we could get and create a pretty detailed map for our country.

Looking forward to contributing my poi/waypoints as soon as possible. BTW, I'm here in the southern part of Quezon Province, and travel from time to time from here to Manila thru slex. Let's show the world what "bayanihan" could do!
    hi luc.
    welcome again to roadguide. good choice of unit.
    there are still a lot missing in our map from san pablo to calauag.
    you will be a big help. start within your vicinity.
    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
    X