Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viking here

Hi All,

I have been using my streetpilot for a couple years now and love it. It is a little big to ba a hand held but with bad eyes and all, ya know... Anyhow I like the site and am lookng forward to maybe contributing!! Heading to the Philippines on Wed next week and want to bring the gps!! Thanks for all the work you have done and now I'm off to bug you old dogs to help me, I got beer!!!

hi leerickso, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay!
    Be sure to read the "How To" section it contains a lot of information and if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask...

Originally posted by leerickso View Post
    Hi All,

I have been using my streetpilot for a couple years now and love it. It is a little big to ba a hand held but with bad eyes and all, ya know... Anyhow I like the site and am lookng forward to maybe contributing!! Heading to the Philippines on Wed next week and want to bring the gps!! Thanks for all the work you have done and now I'm off to bug you old dogs to help me, I got beer!!!

Comment

Hi All,

Welcome to Roadguide leerickso! Hope you can contribute so you can use the best map available only to contributor's. Bet somebody will take you up on your beer offer one of these days...

Happy New Year

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
        Welcome to Roadguide leerickso! Hope you can contribute so you can use the best map available only to contributor's. Bet somebody will take you up on your beer offer one of these days...

Happy New Year
        hi leerickso,

im homer simpson... mmmmm....mam mam beer......
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hi All,

Welcome to the site, welcome to the Philippines.
          Experiencia Docet

Comment

Working...
          X