rook here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rook here

hello. i am a newbie in this forum and also a rook(ie) in the gps world. been a lurker for a while just to acclimate myself to the overall gps jargons and usage.

well, i've compiled my first contribution and hopefully i get a good feedback from the judge for me to be able to get the 'contributor's' map.

thanks and more power!!!
    Last edited by jaimsitecom; 12-29-2009, 20:02.

hi jaimsitecom, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay! Be sure to read the "How To" section.. it contains tons of information on how to properly submit your contribution.. Good luck! If you have any questions at all feel free to ask...

Originally posted by jaimsitecom View Post
    hello. i am a newbie in this forum and also a newbie in the gps world. been a lurker for a while just to acclimate myself to the overall gps jargons and usage.

well, i've compiled my first contribution and hopefully i get a good feedback from the judge for me to be able to get the 'contributor's' map.

thanks and more power!!!

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide.ph

Good day, jaimsitecom,

Yeah, THE best thing you can do for yourself is read the "How to" section before getting your feet wet. Even so, don't hesitate to get your feet wet. And always, if you have any questions at all, post them and somebody will help you out.
      Experiencia Docet

Comment

thanks guys for your warm welcome! i appreciate it much!

ty ty

Comment

Originally posted by jaimsitecom View Post
          thanks guys for your warm welcome! i appreciate it much!

ty ty

Welcome to Roadguide jaimsitecom! And a Happy New Year too...

Comment

Working...
          X