hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

i'm planning on getting a garmin gps device to help me while driving around metro manila. i'm getting tired of pulling over to the side and looking at my map or asking random tricycle/jeepney drivers for directions. one day, someone might just car jack me!

Originally posted by annestacey View Post
    i'm planning on getting a garmin gps device to help me while driving around metro manila. i'm getting tired of pulling over to the side and looking at my map or asking random tricycle/jeepney drivers for directions. one day, someone might just car jack me!
    welcome to roadguide madam annestacey,

if you want to buy a gps, better buy it in the US, its cheaper there specially now that they're having a sale.
    just dont buy here in the philippines(too expensive). as a come on, they'll tell you that their gps comes with a philippine map.

THE MAP IS FREE HERE. AND THEIR MAP PROBABLY COMES FROM HERE ALSO

buy the gps from the states, load it with the standard map here, learn how to contribute, get the more detailed contributors map FREE.

happy holidays
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by annestacey View Post
      Hello there annestacey,

You've come to the right place, we have the best map of the Philippines here. Please start by reading the how to section and check out the gps families to help you decide on what unit to buy...
      I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide Annestacey! Best to look around first so you can determine what GPS device is more suited to what you plan to use it for. Then download the free Roadguide map, learn how to contribute and get the contributor's map. And you'll never have need of your paper maps again... Good luck in your search...

Comment

Welcome AnneStacey

Yes, we have the best map in the Philippines. Garmin device in MM with it loaded in would work well.
          Experiencia Docet

Comment

Working...
          X