Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi everyone. i just joined and hope to someday become a contributor to the roadguide project. i'm an avid motorbiker and just bought a garmin nuvi 205w from my recent trip to the u.s. i hope to touch base with you guys in due course.

cheers.

speedmeister

hi speedmeister, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay!
    Be sure to read the How To Section, learn to contribute if your time permits, so that you can get the Contributor's version of the map. It's awesome!
    if you have any questions at all feel free to ask..

Originally posted by speedmeister View Post
    hi everyone. i just joined and hope to someday become a contributor to the roadguide project. i'm an avid motorbiker and just bought a garmin nuvi 205w from my recent trip to the u.s. i hope to touch base with you guys in due course.

cheers.

speedmeister

Comment

cheers.

speedmeister

welcome speedmeister,

happy holidays!

to get you started to be a contributor, browse thru the FAQ inside the "how to" section
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Welcome speedmeister

cheers.

speedmeister
        I will parrot those who've posted before me because it is that important to read the faqs and "how to" section. But at the same time, always feel free to ask questions.
        Experiencia Docet

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide speedmeister, Hope to see your contributions soon...

Happy holidays !

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide sir speedmeister.
            you can explore some of useful functions of your 205W, it can record 1 second tracks.
            Happy Holidays!

Comment

Thanks everyone! I'm off to Baguio City via the Nueva Ecija-Pangasinan alternative route in the new year on my motorbike and I hope I'd be able to start recording my route. Late January 2010, I'm planning to ride to Naga City, Legazpi City and Sorsogon. I'm beginning to learn the ropes of downloading the training center software and I'll certainly holler if I encounter a problem.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
              X