Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Trece

Hi All,
    I am very excited that I finally got to upload some waypoints here in our area and that I have (I think) successully named them based on standards here. I noticed based on the demo map that some of the waypoints are either not in the correct position or some has duplicates. Isn't it that prior encoding it in the map it should be checked first? and that if there is a duplicate it shouldn't be encoded anymore? That way we will save ourselves from correcting it. Please don't get me wrong I'm just wanted to help.
    Kudos to everyone especially the core group of this site!!!
    Rgds,
    asli

hi asli750, your contributions are very much appreciated...and yes all submissions are double checked by the mods and mc's but of course it will also save time if the submissions are at par with the RoadGuide Standards... It's all on the "How To" section and if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask...

Originally posted by asli750 View Post
    Hi All,
    I am very excited that I finally got to upload some waypoints here in our area and that I have (I think) successully named them based on standards here. I noticed based on the demo map that some of the waypoints are either not in the correct position or some has duplicates. Isn't it that prior encoding it in the map it should be checked first? and that if there is a duplicate it shouldn't be encoded anymore? That way we will save ourselves from correcting it. Please don't get me wrong I'm just wanted to help.
    Kudos to everyone especially the core group of this site!!!
    Rgds,
    asli

Comment

Working...
    X