Newbie from Las Pinas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Las Pinas

Hello folks! Just uploaded some waypoints a while ago.. got lucky to have a hand-me-down GPS from my brother in the U.S.. I wish I can have significant contributions since I work for a multinational infrastructure consultant.. Cheers

Hi Padrino, welcome to Roadguide! Your contributions are most welcome... if you have any questions, feel free to ask..

Originally posted by Padrino View Post
    Hello folks! Just uploaded some waypoints a while ago.. got lucky to have a hand-me-down GPS from my brother in the U.S.. I wish I can have significant contributions since I work for a multinational infrastructure consultant.. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Padrino View Post

hi sir padrino,

welcome to roadguide
      best way to start to achieve contributor status is to read the FAQ inside the how to section.

thanks and good day to you sir
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
      X