Newbie from QC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from QC

Hello guys! Newbie here from Katipunan, QC. I just got my nuvi 255 from my brother who arrived from the US. Before receiving this new toy, I did a lot of research here at RoadGuide. I installed the PH map last night and used it this morning on my way to work at Makati. I still have a lot to learn about this gadget. I definitely will contribute to the PH map as soon as I get the hang of using the unit. In the meantime, I will continue reading the How-To section here.

Originally posted by lion0423 View Post
    Hello guys! Newbie here from Katipunan, QC. I just got my nuvi 255 from my brother who arrived from the US. Before receiving this new toy, I did a lot of research here at RoadGuide. I installed the PH map last night and used it this morning on my way to work at Makati. I still have a lot to learn about this gadget. I definitely will contribute to the PH map as soon as I get the hang of using the unit. In the meantime, I will continue reading the How-To section here.
    hi sir lion,

welcome to roadguide.
    if you have any question after reading the FAQ and how to, feel free to ask and post away. i'm sure our members will be happy to help you out.

good day and God Bless
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hi lion0423 and welcome to Roadguide! Reading the "How to's" is a good way to start. Please don't forget to read up on those threads that pertain to the tracking capability of your 255. And hope to see your contributions soon, you'll enjoy your Nuvi more with the contributor's map in it...

Comment

Hi lion0423!

Welcome welcome!

It felt weird reading your post. We are in the same area (Katipunan), have the same GPS unit (Nuvi255) and mine was also given by my brother (in law), but from Canada, not the US.

Be sure to read the how tos. Don't be afraid to ask. The people here are more than willing to help out.

Comment

Hi lion0423,

Welcome to Roadguide.ph. Please follow the link below for a start.

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526
          See FAQ for Newbies below
          Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by swissknife View Post
            Hi lion0423!

Welcome welcome!

It felt weird reading your post. We are in the same area (Katipunan), have the same GPS unit (Nuvi255) and mine was also given by my brother (in law), but from Canada, not the US.

Be sure to read the how tos. Don't be afraid to ask. The people here are more than willing to help out.
            Hi! Where in Katipunan do you stay? I'm at Esteban Abada cor. Fabian dela Rosa.

Comment

Working...
            X