Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noob in paranaque

hey guys!

i just signed up.. just purchased a novogo s700. hoping you can help me and get this working.. i got the australia version and i am wanting to get my hands on maps of the philippines and malaysia.

Originally posted by tsubiboy View Post
    hey guys!

i just signed up.. just purchased a novogo s700. hoping you can help me and get this working.. i got the australia version and i am wanting to get my hands on maps of the philippines and malaysia.
    hi tsubiboy.
    welcome to roadguide.
    if you are looking for garmin compatible philippine map, youve come to the right place.
    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

hey guys!

hi tsubiboy,

welcome to roadguide. not sure if our map is compatible with your novogo
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

hi tsubiboy, welcome to Roadguide and enjoy your stay!

hey guys!

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide tsubiboy! Please check the OS of your GPS if it's compatible with Garmin maps. If it is, you can load the Roadguide map to your GPS...

Comment

Working...
          X