sanfo09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sanfo09

Hi! I'm new here. I just got back from the US and got my Nuvi 255wt during the Black Friday sale.

I believe that this site would be helpful for me so kudos to all you guys for sharing all the information here for free.

Originally posted by sanfo09 View Post
    Hi! I'm new here. I just got back from the US and got my Nuvi 255wt during the Black Friday sale.

I believe that this site would be helpful for me so kudos to all you guys for sharing all the information here for free.

hi sanfo,

welcome to roadguide and best way to start is to read the "how to" section
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hi sanfo,

Welcome to Roadguide.ph. Please see below link as a starter. Please enjoy your stay. Feel free to ask question when you encounter something not clear to you. Our collegues here are very much willing to assit newbies you.

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

Goodluck.
      See FAQ for Newbies below
      Click Here

Comment

hi sanfo09, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay! if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask and be sure to read the "How To" section. It contains tons of materials. Also, if you have time, try to learn to contribute and you will be able to get the contributor's version of the map! It's awesome!

Comment

Working...
        X