Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Just want say hi to all. It good to know that there maps available for philippines now. As a newbie, i would like to find out how can i contribute to the ehancement of the maps. Cheers guys and more power.
    Last edited by ; 11-27-2009, 22:04.

Originally posted by caloy_t View Post
    Just want say hi to all. It good to know that there maps available for philippines now. As a newbie, i would like to find out how can i contribute to the ehancement of the maps. Cheers guys and more power.
    hi caloy,

welcome to roadguide

the first step is to read the "how to" section.
    and if you have any question feel free to ask and im sure some gentlemen or ladies here will be happy to help you out

good day and God Bless
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hi caloy_t, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay! if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask..

Comment

Hi caloy,

Welcome to Roadguide.ph. You did not mention where are you presently located now. It depends on your location how you will contribute. Anyway please read the how tos and don't hesitate to ask clarifications on subject not clear to you. Our collegues here are very much willing to assist newbies like you.

Good luck.
        See FAQ for Newbies below
        Click Here

Comment

Welcome Caloy t

You'll notice that everybody else has told you to read the How To's. That's where you'll get most of the answers to any questions you might have. If you can't find the answer there, post it.

Here to help.

Regards,

Mark
          Experiencia Docet

Comment

Working...
          X