Newbie with a Motorola A3100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie with a Motorola A3100

Hi. I am a newbie with a Motorola A3100 preinstalled with Garmin MobileXT which I purchased online. I'm currently in New Jersey but I will be going home next year so the GPS that came in with the A3100 will be quite helpful.

When I get home, I'm planning to go to wherever my feet (and car) will take me. I just wish this GPS project will grow into a full-blown map of the Philippines so us trekkers can go wherever we want to go... without getting lost, of course.

I'll contribute as much as I can.

Cheers to the GPS Project!

Originally posted by arneldarius View Post
    Hi. I am a newbie with a Motorola A3100 preinstalled with Garmin MobileXT which I purchased online. I'm currently in New Jersey but I will be going home next year so the GPS that came in with the A3100 will be quite helpful.

When I get home, I'm planning to go to wherever my feet (and car) will take me. I just wish this GPS project will grow into a full-blown map of the Philippines so us trekkers can go wherever we want to go... without getting lost, of course.

hi arneldaruis,

welcome to roadguide.
    please read the "how to" section to know how we do things here.

good day and God Bless
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

hi arneldarius, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay!
      Be sure to read the How To Section, learn to contribute if your time permits, so that you can get the Contributor's version of the map. It's awesome!
      if you have any questions at all feel free to ask..

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide sir arneldarius.
        May I suggest for your to buy a GPS. Since you are in U.S. it is much cheaper. you can still use your A3100 as backup. Just my two cents.

Comment

Working...
        X