Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good afternoon guys, vulcan here newbie with garmin 305,iphone 3g and new garmin etrex venture hc. I am part of a group who kayaks around the country including manila bay eew :P

hi Vulcan, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay!
    Be sure to read the How To Section, learn to contribute if your time permits, so that you can get the Contributor's version of the map. It's awesome!
    if you have any questions at all feel free to ask..

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
    good afternoon guys, vulcan here newbie with garmin 305,iphone 3g and new garmin etrex venture hc. I am part of a group who kayaks around the country including manila bay eew :P

Comment

cheers! Will upload whatever i can kahit ba sa laot pwde hahaha. but i think i have some files from namria somewhere. i'll try to find it

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
        cheers! Will upload whatever i can kahit ba sa laot pwde hahaha. but i think i have some files from namria somewhere. i'll try to find it
        Hi Vulcan,

Welcome to Roadguide. Definitely all contributions are welcome especially along the way to your kayaking destinations. Please read the how tos how to contribute so that you can avail the updated map.

I red somewhere here that data from Namria are not acceptable. Better contribute tracklogs from your units at 1 sec interval.

Good luck.
        See FAQ for Newbies below
        Click Here

Comment

Working...
        X