Newbie from Brampton, Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Brampton, Ontario

I just want to say Hi to everybody and introduce myself. I am originally from Bangkal, Makati but my parents are from Cavite. My wife and I are visiting Manila in January 2010 and I want to bring my Nuvi 255 with me. I hope I can make it work.

Originally posted by tiga brampton View Post
    I just want to say Hi to everybody and introduce myself. I am originally from Bangkal, Makati but my parents are from Cavite. My wife and I are visiting Manila in January 2010 and I want to bring my Nuvi 255 with me. I hope I can make it work.
    Hi tiga brampton,

Welcome to Roadguide.ph. To start with, please read the how tos section. Please don't hesitate to ask questions on items not clear to you. We are very much willing to assist newbies like you.

Good luck.
    See FAQ for Newbies below
    Click Here

Comment

hi sir tiga,

welcome to roadguide.

our map is compatible to all garmin device.

good day sir
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

hi tiga brampton, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay!

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide sir tiga brampton.
          we have the same model of GPS and I can assure you 100% it works well.
          Enjoy your stay

Comment

contents of post deleted... forum rules violation

Last edited by Borgie; 11-06-2009, 14:01. Reason: post contents deleted. forum rules violation... 1st warning for rpviado

Comment

Hi tiga brampton and welcome to Roadguide. Yes you can make it work here, and with our Roadguide map. For the meantime you'll have to make do with the standard map which is not as detailed as the latest map v1.08. And since you're still out of the country, contributing data you surveyed yourself is not possible. However, you can still get the contributor's map before you go home if really want it. Contributions can be also be made of Google Earth traces of roads, rivers, buildings and etc. Roadguide 2000 is contributing out of the country but that did not stop him from getting contributor status. And now he is a major contributor to the Roadguide map. Hope to see your contributions soon...

Comment

Originally posted by rpviado View Post
                deleted post contents. forum rules violation
                Please do not post in Tagalog or in the vernacular without an accompanying English translation. We do have non-tagalog members who might not understand your post and we don't want to alienate them. Posting in Taglish is okay as long as you're not discussing the main topic, and only as asides. Please add a translation asap to your post, else i'll delete it for you. TIA
                Last edited by Borgie; 11-06-2009, 14:04. Reason: deleted post contents of rpviado

Comment

Originally posted by rpviado View Post
                  deleted post contents. forum rules violation
                  Pls avoid posting message like this which do not concern Roadguide in any way.
                  Last edited by Borgie; 11-06-2009, 14:05. Reason: deleted post contents of rpviado
                  FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Hi Tiga

Nice to see a fellow Nuvi 255 and a neighbor, I was from Markham before.

Try to contribute and get a contributor status. The map is better than downloading the standard one.

Comment

Working...
                    X