New member from Cauayan City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Cauayan City

Hi! everyone, Nony in short from Cauayan City, connected with Pioneer Hi-Bred Phil., Inc. based in Tarlac City. I'm a frequent traveller on my bigbike and my car. Would it be Ok to ask a question? if anyone is familiar with the road from Aritao, Nueva Viscaya short cut to San Nicolas, Pangasinan, via Taplao-Nagcuartelan-Luglug-San Nicolas. (along the short cut road to Baquio City from Nueva Viscaya)

Per google map, there is secondary road connecting these route but not sure if passable.

Thanks in advance.

Hi NonyP, I just wanted to welcome you to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay... Watch this thread for answers to your question. Other roadguide members travel a lot all over the PH.. If you have time, read the How To Section.. and try to contribute so that you can have access to the contributor's version of the map.. It's awesome!

Originally posted by NonyP View Post
    Hi! everyone, Nony in short from Cauayan City, connected with Pioneer Hi-Bred Phil., Inc. based in Tarlac City. I'm a frequent traveller on my bigbike and my car. Would it be Ok to ask a question? if anyone is familiar with the road from Aritao, Nueva Viscaya short cut to San Nicolas, Pangasinan, via Taplao-Nagcuartelan-Luglug-San Nicolas. (along the short cut road to Baquio City from Nueva Viscaya)

Per google map, there is secondary road connecting these route but not sure if passable.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
    X