Newbie from Dasmarinas Cavite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Dasmarinas Cavite

Hello to the members of the website. Staying for good in the Philippines after a few years stint in Los Angeles. User of a garmin nuvi 260W and would like to get some help in downloading the GPS maps of the Philippines on an SD card (sorry I am not tech savvy). Thanks in advance

Originally posted by javes View Post
    Hello to the members of the website. Staying for good in the Philippines after a few years stint in Los Angeles. User of a garmin nuvi 260W and would like to get some help in downloading the GPS maps of the Philippines on an SD card (sorry I am not tech savvy). Thanks in advance
    hi javes,
    welcome to roadguide

1st step will be to go over the "how to" section

and if you have any question feel free to post.
    i'm sure some gentlemen or ladies will be happy to help you out

good day and God Bless
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

hi javes.
      welcome to roadguide.
      pls check this thread:
      http://roadguide.ph/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25
      and also this:
      http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthrea...=2949#post2949
      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Hi javes & welcome to Roadguide! As mentioned by our friends, please go over the FAQs & "How to's". I'm pretty sure most of your questions have been covered already... Hope to see your contributions soon...

Comment

Thank you for your welcome. I have downloaded the maps in my garmin nuvi and will start to try it out. As to contributions, I may be of help in mapping out the cavite, batangas and laguna area. Hope to meet up with the veterans and other newbies to share my inputs

Comment

Thank you for your welcome. I have downloaded the maps in my garmin nuvi and will start to try it out. As to contributions, I may be of help in mapping out the cavite, batangas and laguna area. Hope to meet up with the veterans and other newbies to share my inputs
            You sure will be of help.
            Just make sure to check the demo map. If aint in demo map, pls contribute.
            You can start with waypoints and tracks.
            FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
            X