Newbie from UP PGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from UP PGH

Lemuel Narcise here, 29yo medical intern. Have a Garmin Nuvi 660 I use on long travels and a Garmin Forerunner 405 I use when I run.

Btw, I tried uploading waypoints but can't seem to pm the judge. What to do? Please help.

Thanks.

Originally posted by lemuelnarcise View Post
    Lemuel Narcise here, 29yo medical intern. Have a Garmin Nuvi 660 I use on long travels and a Garmin Forerunner 405 I use when I run.

Btw, I tried uploading waypoints but can't seem to pm the judge. What to do? Please help.

Thanks.
    hi sir lemuelnarcise,

welcome to roadguide.
    can you please specify what your trying to do?

thanks and good day sir
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Thanks.
      Hi Lemuel & welcome to Roadguide. You only pm the judge after you have contributed enough waypoints or tracks or corrections to the latest map v1.08. Please do go over the "How to's" so your planned contributions will comply with the standards. If you have more questions please don't hesitate to ask...

Comment

Thanks.
        Hi lemuel,

Welcome to Roadguide.ph. Nice we have you, who used to travel
        a lot, here. Read the how tos on how to install Mapsource, Standard Map, Demo Map and how to contribute. If something is not clear to you don't hesitate to ask questions. Our colleagues are very willing to help you in many ways possible.

The key is contribute something first, PM the Judge about your contributions, then if the Judge okayed it, you got the right to download the updated map and upload it to your GPSr.

Best regards.
        See FAQ for Newbies below
        Click Here

Comment

Thank you

thank you to all of you for the considerate response. i did upload last night 2 waypoints but when i pm'd the judge, a message appeared that the judge's inbox is full; but when i pm'd just a while ago the link to my waypoint i think it was successfully sent.

anyway, will also do contribute as much waypoints in one file. thank you sirs

Comment

thank you to all of you for the considerate response. i did upload last night 2 waypoints but when i pm'd the judge, a message appeared that the judge's inbox is full; but when i pm'd just a while ago the link to my waypoint i think it was successfully sent.

anyway, will also do contribute as much waypoints in one file. thank you sirs
            hi sir,

you'll have to contribute more before you pm the judge to have access to the contributor status. fyi

thanks and God Bless
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

since you run, i suggest you save waypoints near your home first as you run around, provided there's a lot of good waypoints nearby. that's what i did
              no waypoint left unturned

Comment

Working...
              X