Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Antipolo City / Isabela

Hello sirs / mams!!

I'm Gruffles. I live at Antipolo City but I'm currently assigned here in Gamu, Isabela. This site was referred to me by my co-worker some weeks ago and I'm glad to discover that there are other GPS-addicts (like me) out here. Hope to learn some invaluable ideas that would prove useful to my pathfinding skills. Rest assured that I'll do my best to contribute POIs, map updates, undiscovered routes, etc for the benefit of our brethren.

Good day and "mabuhay" to all....

hi Gruffles, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay!
    Be sure to read the How To Section, learn to contribute if your time permits, so that you can get the Contributor's version of the map. It's awesome!
    if you have any questions at all feel free to ask..

Originally posted by Gruffles View Post
    Hello sirs / mams!!

I'm Gruffles. I live at Antipolo City but I'm currently assigned here in Gamu, Isabela. This site was referred to me by my co-worker some weeks ago and I'm glad to discover that there are other GPS-addicts (like me) out here. Hope to learn some invaluable ideas that would prove useful to my pathfinding skills. Rest assured that I'll do my best to contribute POIs, map updates, undiscovered routes, etc for the benefit of our brethren.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffles View Post
      Hello sirs / mams!!

Hi Gruffles,

Welcome to Roadguide.ph. Your contributions especially from Antipolo and along the way to Gamu are very much welcome. Please read the how tos and dont hesitate to ask questions on topic not clear to you. We are very much willing to assist you.

Best regards.
      See FAQ for Newbies below
      Click Here

Comment

Hello Gruffles,

Welcome to Roadguide Sir.
        Please download the latest demo map 1.08 here http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=17
        for your reference of contributions.
        Enjoy your stay

Comment

Hi Gruffles.
          Welcome to Roadguide!
          I hope you can contribute waypoints in Isabela.
          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

@razorspells
            @Roadguide2000
            @malamig
            @Reiji0463

Thanks for your warm welcome sirs!! It's surprising to hear inspiring words, tips, and "freebie" sites from reputable veteran contributors of this site. I have data here in my GPS that needs editing / updating with mapsource. I'll send them ASAP in due time. I focused my data in Northern Luzon since I'm within its vicinity. In the meantime, I'm gonna look around at other forums to learn something more while editing my upload project.

Thank you and more power sirs!!

Comment

Working...
            X