Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie From Makati

Hello mga sir/mam;

I'm cris sanchez, im new here at roadguide gps. Im happy there is a site like this dedicated to travel loving people like us. Im looking forward to meeting you guys in the future. I have been a roadwarrior for a long time, specially on places that my car can reach, been to as far places like pagudpod and bicol by land. it would have been a better experience if gps was invented way back then, could have maximized my travel.

anyway, i have just downloaded the free map and i hope to do great in contributing to your maps, i willl try to read through your how to's first so that i could ask some more questions on how to contribute, download, and more.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Originally posted by crslsnchz View Post
    Hello mga sir/mam;

I'm cris sanchez, im new here at roadguide gps. Im happy there is a site like this dedicated to travel loving people like us. Im looking forward to meeting you guys in the future. I have been a roadwarrior for a long time, specially on places that my car can reach, been to as far places like pagudpod and bicol by land. it would have been a better experience if gps was invented way back then, could have maximized my travel.

anyway, i have just downloaded the free map and i hope to do great in contributing to your maps, i willl try to read through your how to's first so that i could ask some more questions on how to contribute, download, and more.

Thanks and Best Regards,

welcome to Roadguide Crslsnchz! feel free to ask if you have questions... we're more than willing to help you.

Comment

Hello mga sir/mam;

Thanks and Best Regards,
      Hi Cris thank you for joining us here at the forums. The fastest way to learn in contributing is to meet us on our upcoming Grand EB on Oct 24. Just look at the events and sign up.

regards,

Jerome
      *** Ohhh it's the one and only SioKoy!!! ***

Comment

Hello mga sir/mam;

Thanks and Best Regards,
        Hi Cris,

Welcome to Roadguide. It's good to hear from prolific traveller, a Road Warrior. Please consider this place as your second home away from home. Don't hesitate to ask questions because our collegues here are very much willing to assist you in many things possible. We are looking forward for your valuable contributions to make this map as complete as possible.

Good luck.
        See FAQ for Newbies below
        Click Here

Comment

Hi Cris & welcome to Roadguide. You've indeed found the right place that can help you be a better & more informed road warrior. Hope to see your contributions soon...

Comment

Originally posted by sioks View Post
            Hi Cris thank you for joining us here at the forums. The fastest way to learn in contributing is to meet us on our upcoming Grand EB on Oct 24. Just look at the events and sign up.

regards,

Jerome
            Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Sir Jerome, where do i register for the EB? I am very interested to go.

Thanks,
            Cris

Comment

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Sir Jerome, where do i register for the EB? I am very interested to go.

Thanks,
              Cris
              Welcome to roadguide, please see link below
              http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1254

Comment

Working...
              X