Nuvi 200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuvi 200

Thanks i find this site i just brought nuvi 200 here in istanbul, turkey balak ko na sanang ibalik don sa pinag bilhan ko kasi hindi ko alam kuing saan ako mag dA download ng map, i have a TSUNAMI GPS which iam using now onboard cruiseship ISLAND SKY here in Meditteranen and Black sea. Thanks jan i will start downloading my unit in few days till busy pa, ill be home by january next year so i want to prepare my nuvi before arrive home.

Many thanks and best regards
    ARLEN

hi Arlen, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay! if you have any questions at all feel free to ask..

Originally posted by ARLEN M. LEAL View Post
    Thanks i find this site i just brought nuvi 200 here in istanbul, turkey balak ko na sanang ibalik don sa pinag bilhan ko kasi hindi ko alam kuing saan ako mag dA download ng map, i have a TSUNAMI GPS which iam using now onboard cruiseship ISLAND SKY here in Meditteranen and Black sea. Thanks jan i will start downloading my unit in few days till busy pa, ill be home by january next year so i want to prepare my nuvi before arrive home.

ARLEN

Comment

ARLEN
      welcome to roadguide arlen,

to start please read the "how to" section and hope to see your contribution soon

good day to you and God Bless
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hi Arlen & welcome to Roadguide. I moved your post here from the MAC thread so it'll be more relevant...

Comment

ARLEN
          Hi Arlen,

Welcome to Roadguide. If you have inquiry we are ready to assist you. Please study the how tos so that you are ready by January to test your unit in the Philippines. Make sure you have the updated map uploaded to your unit. To avail your the updated map, you must be a Contributor and while you are abroad, please refer to link below;

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=22

Good luck.
          See FAQ for Newbies below
          Click Here

Comment

Working...
          X