Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Binondo

hi to everyone....
    a noob in gps and actually, never has the opportunity or even tried a gps but base on feedbacks I've read and heard, ................

Originally posted by Super Osram View Post
    hi to everyone....
    a noob in gps and actually, never has the opportunity or even tried a gps but base on feedbacks I've read and heard, ................
    hi sir super osram,

welcome to roadguide.
    the best way to start learning about gps and how we do things here is to read the "how to" section.

good day and God Bless
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

hi Super Osram, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay!
      Be sure to read the How To Section, learn to contribute if your time permits, so that you can get the upgraded version of the map. It's awesome!
      if you have any questions at all feel free to ask..

hi to everyone....

Comment

thanks, mga sir..............

Comment

hi to everyone....
          Hi Super Osram,

Welcome to Roadguide. Your enthusiasm is the first step, from thence on will be the giant leap. Continue your urge to study the basics and I am looking forward for your great contributions in this forum in the near future.

Good luck.
          See FAQ for Newbies below
          Click Here

Comment

Working...
          X