newbie...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie...

hi, i just got my GPS which is a NAVGO SY885. im still playing with it and hopefully i can contribute here.

thanks!

Originally posted by aln View Post
    hi, i just got my GPS which is a NAVGO SY885. im still playing with it and hopefully i can contribute here.

thanks!
    hi aln,

welcome to roadguide.
    to see how we do things here is to read the "how to" section

if you have any question just post away, im sure some gentleman or ledies here will be happy to help you out

good day and God Bless
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

hi aln, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay!
      if you have any questions at all feel free to ask..

thanks!

Comment

hi and thanks for the warm welcome.

im still reading the howto section and it seems that there's only a few info with my unit. i've read somewhere that a user was able to use garmin software to his NAVGO SY885. me link po ba dito on how to do it?

thanks agian,

allan

Comment

hi again, just an update. my GPS now is running on Garmin XT!! it really looks better than my previous GPS software.

Comment

hi again, just an update. my GPS now is running on Garmin XT!! it really looks better than my previous GPS software.
            Great! Welcome to Roadguide aln. Hope to see your contributions soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
              Great! Welcome to Roadguide aln. Hope to see your contributions soon...
              thanks Sir, currently reading the "How To" section and I am a bit lost right now. hehehehe

Comment

thanks!
                Hi aln,

Welcome to Roadguide and feel at home here. Don't hesitate to ask question if you need clarifications on items not clear to you. Hoping to see your contributions soon. Good luck and enjoy with your new buddy.
                See FAQ for Newbies below
                Click Here

Comment

Working...
                X