Newbie from manila...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from manila...

Hey guys! Newbie here from Manila. Got my nuvi 255w from the states. And yes, it's A LOT LOT cheaper there! Can't wait to contribute!

hi primo1, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay!
    Be sure to read the How To Section, learn to contribute if your time permits, so that you can get the upgraded version of the map. It's awesome!

Originally posted by primo1 View Post
    Hey guys! Newbie here from Manila. Got my nuvi 255w from the states. And yes, it's A LOT LOT cheaper there! Can't wait to contribute!

Comment

Originally posted by primo1 View Post
      Hi primo1,

Welcome to Roadguide. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you need additional clarification on the "How tos" section. We are very much willing to assist you as a Newbie.

Good luck.
      See FAQ for Newbies below
      Click Here

Comment

hi primo,

welcome to roadguide
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hi Primo & welcome to roadguide. Hope to see your contributions soon...

Comment

Hello Primo1,
            Welcome to roadguide Sir, hope to see your contributions and enjoy your stay

Comment

welcome sir! If you're also available, you can join the EB this friday

Comment

Working...
              X