Newbie from Guiguinto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Guiguinto

Good day to everyone, I just came back from a two week work and was not able to follow through with the thread, so posted this. I am now quite excited to contribute and hopefully if I am able to follow the instructions correctly would be able to contribute my initial data from my nuvi.

I hope you guys are safe and fine from the typhoon.

Originally posted by quatrosingko View Post
    Good day to everyone, I just came back from a two week work and was not able to follow through with the thread, so posted this. I am now quite excited to contribute and hopefully if I am able to follow the instructions correctly would be able to contribute my initial data from my nuvi.

thanks sir 45. and again hope to see your contribution soon
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

hi quatrosingko, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay! if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask! you too stay safe..

Comment

welcome sir! see you around!

Comment

welcome aboard , your gonna learn alot from this site

Comment

Thank you all, I tried my best using my Nuvi and with the help of my daughter, we plotted some points of interest in Guiguinto and nearby areas, and also along NLEX. Thanks once more.

Comment

Contirbuted my first file of waypoints and tracks in the thread for uploads, made sure waypoints in the waypoint thread while tracks on the tracks thread....cheers

Comment

hi quatrosingko, your contributions are very much appreciated.. keep it up...

Contirbuted my first file of waypoints and tracks in the thread for uploads, made sure waypoints in the waypoint thread while tracks on the tracks thread....cheers

Comment

Hi 45 & welcome to Roadguide. Nice to see you have started sending in your contributions. Keep them coming and you'll get the contributor's map in no time...

Comment

Working...
                  X