Newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie here

I'm kurstov, based in Taguig, uses a Nuvi 250, commonly travels to/from Makati, sucat, Mandaluyong and Antipolo. I'm anxious and excited to contribute to this grand GPS mapping project

Originally posted by kurstov View Post
    I'm kurstov, based in Taguig, uses a Nuvi 250, commonly travels to/from Makati, sucat, Mandaluyong and Antipolo. I'm anxious and excited to contribute to this grand GPS mapping project
    hi kurstov,

welcome to roadguide

best way to start is to read the "how to " section and if you have any question feel free to post and ask away. im sure somebody here will lend you a helping hand

btw... to boost your knowledge on how to contribute, maybe you want to join our EB
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hi kurstov,

You are welcome to Roadguide. Your contributions are very much welcome. Please read the How Tos on how to gather, process and contribute data. Please don't hesitate to ask for help from the oldtimers. We are very willing to help and guide you in this forum.

Good luck.
      See FAQ for Newbies below
      Click Here

Comment

hi kurstov, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay! I'm from Paranaque.. hope to see your contributions.. if you have any questions at all feel free to ask...

Comment

Hi kurstov and welcome to Roadguide! Hope to see your contributions soon... and don't forget to go over the "How to's" before going out to map those POIs in your excitement...

Comment

Working...
          X