Hi everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself to the forum.
    I just moved to the Philippines 5 months ago after living my whole life in the US. I am still learning my way around the Philippines, and let me be honest, it can be a bit difficult. I guess that's why I joined this forum. I thought the best way for me to get familiar with my new surroundings is by getting myself a portable GPS. I will be getting my Garmin Nuvi 255W this week (my cousin is visiting from the States and I ordered one from him). In the meantime, I'll be browsing the forum for great information. Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute to the forum soon.

Hi Birds Eye and welcome to Roadguide! We're very sure that you'll find using the Roadguide map is the fastest way to familiarizing yourself with the Philippines. Hope you'll be a willing contributor so you'll experience the updated map, which is way better than the standard map. Please take a while to go thru the FAQ's and "How to's" so you'll be guided on how things work here...

Comment

Originally posted by Birds_Eye View Post
      I just moved to the Philippines 5 months ago after living my whole life in the US. I am still learning my way around the Philippines, and let me be honest, it can be a bit difficult. I guess that's why I joined this forum. I thought the best way for me to get familiar with my new surroundings is by getting myself a portable GPS. I will be getting my Garmin Nuvi 255W this week (my cousin is visiting from the States and I ordered one from him). In the meantime, I'll be browsing the forum for great information. Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute to the forum soon.
      hi sir birds eye,

and if you have a question feel free to ask and post away. im sure some of the member will be glad to lend a helping hand.

good day and God Bless
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Thanks Borgie and hbt for the warm welcome. I hope I'll be able to contribute to the forum soon. I've been reading all the "How to's" so that I won't have to ask to many questions. I want to get my GPS up and running as soon as I get it.
        Last edited by ; 10-01-2009, 18:48.

Comment

Hi Birds_Eye,

You are very much welcome in this forum. Please continue your familiarization of the ins and outs and don't hesitate to ask for help if you need some clarifications.

Good luck.
          See FAQ for Newbies below
          Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Roadguide2000 View Post
            Hi Birds_Eye,

You are very much welcome in this forum. Please continue your familiarization of the ins and outs and don't hesitate to ask for help if you need some clarifications.

Good luck.
            Thanks for the welcome Roadguide2000.

Comment

hi Birds_Eye, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay!
              Be sure to read the How To Section, learn to contribute if your time permits, so that you can get the upgraded version of the map. It's awesome!
              If you have any questions at all feel free to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
                hi Birds_Eye, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay!
                Be sure to read the How To Section, learn to contribute if your time permits, so that you can get the upgraded version of the map. It's awesome!
                If you have any questions at all feel free to ask.
                Thanks razorspells. I will try my best to contribute ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                X