Newbie In Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie In Country

Hi all! I found this forum during a Google search on Philippine GPS, and I must say it is a wealth of information. I moved here a few weeks ago and will be travelling all over the islands for work mostly. Thanks for having me and I look forward to contributing where I can.

Hello Sir liqrd,
    Welcome to Roadguide. Please read more on "How to's" forum. enjoy your stay

Comment

Hi liqrd and welcome to Roadguide. You got a very nice gps tool in the 60CSx, hope to see your contributions soon...

Comment

Originally posted by liqrd View Post
        Hi all! I found this forum during a Google search on Philippine GPS, and I must say it is a wealth of information. I moved here a few weeks ago and will be travelling all over the islands for work mostly. Thanks for having me and I look forward to contributing where I can.
        Hi liqrd,

Welcome to Roadguide Philippines. I hope you will enjoy your stay here and your journey to numerous places in the country.

Your contributions are very much welcome to make this map more complete as possible.

Please read the "how tos" in collecting, processing and uploading data i.e. setting your GPS to off road and the timing is 1 sec for logging your track.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions and clarifications if the "how tos" are not clear to you. We are ready and very willing to assist you anytime of the day.

Good luck.
        See FAQ for Newbies below
        Click Here

Comment

hi liqrd, welcome to RoadGuide! Enjoy your stay!
          Looking forward to your contributions. The RoadGuide map contributor's version is awesome!

Originally posted by liqrd View Post

Comment

Working...
          X