Swedish Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swedish Newbie

My name is Jan and I have a Swedish citizenship. I have early retirement and use to stay on Leyte long periods.
    I was just interested to find an easy way to navigate in Philippines and did search the net. So when I found your site I did get interested. I have worked as a VB3-6 programmer some years, and have small experience with GPS. But hope I can be able to contribute some here.

Originally posted by Pappsegull View Post
    My name is Jan and I have a Swedish citizenship. I have early retirement and use to stay on Leyte long periods.
    I was just interested to find an easy way to navigate in Philippines and did search the net. So when I found your site I did get interested. I have worked as a VB3-6 programmer some years, and have small experience with GPS. But hope I can be able to contribute some here.
    welcome pappsegull,

1st step is to read the "how to " section to know how we do things here. questions.... just post it up, im sure a you'll get a satisfactory answer from our members.

good day to you sir
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

hi Pappsegull, welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay!
      if you need anything feel free to ask...

Comment

Hi Jan,

Welcome to Roadguide.ph and enjoy your stay. Your small experience plus your big enthusiasm is the first step of happy navigation of the Philippines.

We are looking forward for your much needed contributions initially from Leyte and the Visayas area.

Feel at home at Roadguide. Don't hesitate to ask questions while you are reading the "how tos". We are ready to help you.
        See FAQ for Newbies below
        Click Here

Comment

Hi Pappsegull & welcome to RoadGuide! Hope you'll continue to send in your contributions after going thru the "How to's"...

Comment

hi pappsegull.
            welcome to roadguide sir.
            we hope you enjoy your stay and have time to contribute.
            FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Maraming salamat po!

Thanks to all off you

I’m in Sweden now but will go back to Leyte on Monday to start testing some of my raw data. But before that I guess I need to testing some Red Horse and Tuba I haven’t been in my house since April 2008.

Comment

Thanks to all off you

I’m in Sweden now but will go back to Leyte on Monday to start testing some of my raw data. But before that I guess I need to testing some Red Horse and Tuba I haven’t been in my house since April 2008.
                Hi Pappsegull,

Take slowly on Tuba, sometimes it will make your stomach rumble. Enjoy your stay in the Philippines and send your much needed contributions.
                See FAQ for Newbies below
                Click Here

Comment

Thanks to all off you

Yup, carefull on the tuba, might give you a bum stomach. But if you have your own coconut tree & tuba gatherer, tuba's very nice esp. when at the beach with sinugbang isda, hehe. Hope you'll have a safe trip home in this typhoon season...

Comment

TNX! I have no problem with tuba, even I have to say that Red Horse is more tasty

Comment

Working...
                    X