Beerboy/Teng

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beerboy/Teng

I think it would be proper to introduce myself and overcome my shyness (o di ba koya Jan?).

Like our fearless leader, I am an adventure rider and have ridden throughout Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao on my motorcycles. Many times the adventure begins when the road ends and that's when recording GPS tracks become fun.

I have used GPS extensively in my previous work (partly GIS oriented) and have used crappy maps (expensive ones at that) in the past and I thank the high heavens for roadguide.ph, its conspirators and its contributors.

Cheers!

hi sir,
    cheers.
    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerboy View Post
      I think it would be proper to introduce myself and overcome my shyness (o di ba koya Jan?).

Like our fearless leader, I am an adventure rider and have ridden throughout Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao on my motorcycles. Many times the adventure begins when the road ends and that's when recording GPS tracks become fun.

I have used GPS extensively in my previous work (partly GIS oriented) and have used crappy maps (expensive ones at that) in the past and I thank the high heavens for roadguide.ph, its conspirators and its contributors.

Cheers!
      Hi Beerboy/Teng & welcome again to Roaguide!!! Hope to see more pics of those far-off places you've travelled to that we can only imagine about...

Comment

Cheers!
        bottoms up burp....
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Cheers!
          Hi Beerboy,

I guess you are a professional cartographer. Definitely we need the account of your experiences and journeys to be shared with us.

Happy Roadguiding.
          See FAQ for Newbies below
          Click Here

Comment

Cheers!

'yan si idol Beer boy, beer lover na..liver lover pa...hhmmm sounds like Robin P...

[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Garmin GPSmap 76CSx[/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks guys.

@Roadguide: Sorry to disappoint you, I'm an IT entrepreneur who took advantage of the talents of cartographers and GIS experts. Hehe.

Comment

Beerboy.. cheers to you! Are you attending the EB? I hope so.. so that you can share your experiences with us.. also post some more pics on the picture thread... they are awesome!

Cheers!

Comment

Thanks razorpells, glad you like the photos. I will try to catch up this Friday but have a family trip to Baguio on Saturday. Koya Jan has supplied me with some excuses but non has worked yet with the wife.

Comment

Working...
                  X