Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from a brit

Greets,

For ages I have been without my GPS as no map was available for TOMTOM (not a standard TOMTOM unit ), I finally managed to run GarminXT on the unit and now look forward to using it again.
    I am based in Subic/Barretto and Olongapo, and usually am in Manila every month.
    I look forward to contributing what I can (what hasn't been put in already ) and hope to gain contributors status.

Pete

p.s. I was born in England, but now live in the philippines with my wife to be (next month )

Originally posted by wodger View Post
    Greets,

For ages I have been without my GPS as no map was available for TOMTOM (not a standard TOMTOM unit ), I finally managed to run GarminXT on the unit and now look forward to using it again.
    I am based in Subic/Barretto and Olongapo, and usually am in Manila every month.
    I look forward to contributing what I can (what hasn't been put in already ) and hope to gain contributors status.

Pete

p.s. I was born in England, but now live in the philippines with my wife to be (next month )
    welcome to the site
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Greets,

Pete

hi pete,

welcome to roadguide.

best start is to read the "how to" section, then if you have question just post it and im sure some gentlemen or ladies will be happy to help you.
      BTW... just in case, maybe you want to join or eb at subic. you can learn a lot faster on how to contribute if you attend

and also congrats on your wedding next month

good day to you sir
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Hi wodger! welcome to RoadGuide and enjoy your stay!
        Be sure to read the How To Section, learn to contribute if your time permits, so that you can get the upgraded version of the map. It's awesome! Congratulations on your wedding!

Greets,

Pete

Comment

Hi wodger and welcome to Roadguide and the Philippines! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding

Comment

Greets,

Pete

Hi Pal,

Welcome to the club. Please don't hesitate to throw questions. Our members are very pleased to help you in many ways possible. We are also anticipating your much needed contributions to make this map as complete as possible.

Good luck and happy gpsing.
            See FAQ for Newbies below
            Click Here

Comment

welcome aboard friend

Comment

Hello Sir Wodger,
                Welcome to Roadguide. Enjoy your stay and congratulation for the forthcoming wedding

Comment

Thanks for all your greetings. Tested the system and apart from sending me down some interesting narrow streets when not wanted and asking me to turn left off a bridge (not got to that point yet ) everything is going well. Have found some errors for POIs in the area, so will note them down and start sending them in, as to tracks - forgot to turn off "stick to roads"

Back to wedding stuff

Pete

Comment

Thanks for all your greetings. Tested the system and apart from sending me down some interesting narrow streets when not wanted and asking me to turn left off a bridge (not got to that point yet ) everything is going well. Have found some errors for POIs in the area, so will note them down and start sending them in, as to tracks - forgot to turn off "stick to roads"

Back to wedding stuff

Pete
                    Hi Pete,

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. Go ahead and multiply.
                    See FAQ for Newbies below
                    Click Here

Comment

Working...
                    X