Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Needs Help

Hi Everybody,
    I have installed MapSource_6137 and used it two days ago. I accidentally deleted the folder SE_ Asia_V2.0. and now MapSource won't work. When I open Garmin Training Center, an error msg. says to re-installed SE_Asia_V2.0.
    Where can I get this file so that I can reinstall it.

Thanks in advance,
    xotech

Originally posted by Xotech View Post
    Hi Everybody,
    I have installed MapSource_6137 and used it two days ago. I accidentally deleted the folder SE_ Asia_V2.0. and now MapSource won't work. When I open Garmin Training Center, an error msg. says to re-installed SE_Asia_V2.0.

Thanks in advance,
    xotech
    Hi, welcome to RoadGuide.

Just try to re-install Training Center and Mapsource.
    I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

Hi Everybody,

Thanks in advance,
      xotech
      Hi Xotech & welcome to Roadguide. Have you tried the recycle bin? If it's still there you can restore it. Where did you get that map btw & who installed it? The one who installed can install it again...

Comment

Hi Tofu and Borgie,

Thanks for your early reply.
        Tofu: I have re-install it three times and the error msg. is the same.
        Borgie: It's not in the Recyle bin anymore cause I've run my CCleaner program.
        This is a 2nd hand cellphone that I bought and I don't know who installed it.

Thanks anyway, I just hope I can fixed this by restoring my computer in an earlier date. I've already installed the Philippine Map on my phone but the problem is I can't start contributing my waypoints, routes and tracks.

Comment

Hi Everybody,

Thanks in advance,
          xotech
          Hi xotech,

Welcome to Roadguide.ph. We hope you enjoy your stay.
          See FAQ for Newbies below
          Click Here

Comment

Hi Tofu and Borgie,

Thanks for your early reply.
            Tofu: I have re-install it three times and the error msg. is the same.
            Borgie: It's not in the Recyle bin anymore cause I've run my CCleaner program.
            This is a 2nd hand cellphone that I bought and I don't know who installed it.

Thanks anyway, I just hope I can fixed this by restoring my computer in an earlier date. I've already installed the Philippine Map on my phone but the problem is I can't start contributing my waypoints, routes and tracks.
            I thought you badly needed that SE map, hindi pala, you just want to have mapsource running. Please browse the mapsource threads, and look for those posts that show you how to edit your registry so you can uninstall mapsource cleanly then reinstall it again. HTH

Comment

I just hope I can fixed this by restoring my computer in an earlier date.

If that fails, you can try to edit your registry to remove the SE Asia from your mapsource to make it run again. It's a bit risky if you're not at ease with editing the registry. You can use MapsetToolkit to uninstall it from Mapsource. Unless of course if you really want the se asia maps on your mapsource.
              I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

Hi Borgie & Tofu,

Thanks for your advice. I'll try to edit my registry so that I can have a clean
                install to my Mapsource program. I'm sure this will fixed my Installation problem.

Comment

Hi Borgie and Tofu,

I've done it and Mapsource now works.
                  Thank you guys for all your guidance, I appreciate it.

Bless YOU TWO.

Comment

Hi Borgie and Tofu,

I've done it and Mapsource now works.
                    Thank you guys for all your guidance, I appreciate it.

Bless YOU TWO.
                    hi xotech.
                    welcome to roadguide.
                    hoping to see your contributions soon.
                    FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Working...
                    X