Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eastern Visayas member...

Good day!!!

I am new here and currently based in Eastern Visayas (Leyte). Do you have any detailed map of Visayas particularly Samar and Leyte?

Hopefully, I could contribute here coz I usually travel to various project sites here in Visayas.

Thanks a Lot!!!

Hi hashpipe, welcome to RoadGuide, enjoy your stay! Be sure to read the How To section, learn to contribute if your time permits, so that you will be able to get the upgraded map. It's awesome.. I believe the veterans can answer your questions and other RoadGuide members that are also within your area.. Just hang in there..

Originally posted by hashpipe View Post
    Good day!!!

I am new here and currently based in Eastern Visayas (Leyte). Do you have any detailed map of Visayas particularly Samar and Leyte?

Hopefully, I could contribute here coz I usually travel to various project sites here in Visayas.

Thanks a Lot!!!
    Last edited by razorspells; 09-13-2009, 16:42.

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
      Hi hashpipe, welcome to RoadGuide, enjoy your stay! Be sure to read the How To section, learn to contribute if your time permits, so that you will be able to get the upgraded map. It's awesome.. I believe the veterans can answer your questions and other RoadGuide members that are also within your area.. Just hang in there..
      thanks, razorspells!!! i'll just check first the How To section to familiarize myself... thanks!!!

Comment

Good day!!!

Thanks a Lot!!!
        hi hashpipe.
        welcome to roadguide.
        i suggest also to read first post of each upload threads before posting your contribution. uploading are classified clearly for easy and quick processing.
        Btw, nice name. hope its just in your name.
        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
          hi hashpipe.
          welcome to roadguide.
          i suggest also to read first post of each upload threads before posting your contribution. uploading are classified clearly for easy and quick processing.
          Btw, nice name. hope its just in your name.
          yap...will surely do some reading.

and...hashpipe... its only a nick hehehe

thanks

Comment

Good day!!!

Thanks a Lot!!!
            Hi hashpipe and welcome to Roadguide. The main roads of Samar and Leyte are in the map, and Tacloban has detailed streets but only a few POIs. Your contributions in these areas would be very much welcome. You can download the demo map v1.07 so you can check it out yourself. Please read up on the "How to's" so you'll know how to prepare your data before contributing them to Roadguide. Hope to see your Eastern Visayas contributions soon...

Comment

Working...
            X