iPhone 3G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hbt View Post
    ps takes a lot of the juice out of the celphone battery. thats why its better to get a dedicated gpsr
    Yes I think so, and the phone gets quite hot. I thought WLAN is draining the battery like gaga, but for this I think I need a car charger. But still it's nice to have it in the pocket always.
    Last edited by Mario; 05-23-2010, 10:44. Reason: forgot a word, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Mario View Post
      Yes I think so, and the phone gets quite hot. I thought WLAN is draining the battery like gaga, but for this I think I need a car charger. But still it's nice to have it in the pocket always.
      and sometimes while using the celphone gps and somebody calls, the phone hangs as i've read it somewhere in the roadguides forum
      Last edited by hbt; 05-23-2010, 12:20.
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

and sometimes while using the celphone gps and somebody calls, the phone hangs as i've read it somehere in the roadguides forum
        true. i think i was one of those who said it. during navigating, when someone calls and you answer it, after the call when you look at the screen, it hangs and you have to reboot or soft reset it.

Comment

and sometimes while using the celphone gps and somebody calls, the phone hangs as i've read it somehere in the roadguides forum
          I never had this until now, but maybe the latest 3.1.3 is more stable or I just did not use it long enough. But even without GPS the jailbroken 2G we bought in Low Yat needs to be reset every two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario View Post
            I never had this until now, but maybe the latest 3.1.3 is more stable or I just did not use it long enough. But even without GPS the jailbroken 2G we bought in Low Yat needs to be reset every two weeks.
            reset? every 2 week!!! why? huh

tell you frankly thats why i dont like apple. lots of zig zag to get where you want. even if they say the virus protection is better. in time sam same with windows

my 0.02
            Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
            - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Papago M6 Phils.

I just bought and downloaded the map for my iphone 3G just now.. coz i don't wanna bring my garmin nuvi 205W with me when i go to manila this week. I basically use it for my car.... and by the way, i am a contributor to the map, i read all the arguments here re commercialized version for the apple... have no problem with that as long as I also get the updates for my iphone...

Comment

Working...
              X