Garmin Nuvi 265WT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garmin Nuvi 265WT

I just want to ask the veterans if you have encountered this type of routing problem on your garmin. I updated the software of the unit on the garmin site and I have the 1.07 map installed.

The problem is on the screenshot. It used to be that the highlighted route would direct me to turn left to the destination since I will just cross the street. But now it's directing me to make this weird route to reach my destination..

Any feedback or solution to this problem? Thanks for the help.

Last edited by razorspells; 09-01-2009, 18:59.

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
    I just want to ask the veterans if you have encountered this type of routing problem on your garmin. I updated the software of the unit on the garmin site and I have the 1.07 map installed.

The problem is on the screenshot. It used to be that the highlighted route would direct me to turn right to the destination since I will just cross the street. But now it's directing me to make this weird route to reach my destination..

Any feedback or solution to this problem? Thanks for the help.

rest at ease, your unit is fine.
    it's because that street has been "doubled", post up a correction and say that rainbow drive connects to both sides of dr santos... and check the whole of dr santos (if you are familiar with it) and post up similar problems...
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Hi Jan, thanks for the quick feedback. How will I post up a correction for this? Will this be via "Track" submission?

No problem.. I will check the whole of Dr. A. Santos Ave. I'm familiar with the area...

Originally posted by Jan View Post
      rest at ease, your unit is fine.
      it's because that street has been "doubled", post up a correction and say that rainbow drive connects to both sides of dr santos... and check the whole of dr santos (if you are familiar with it) and post up similar problems...

Comment

Originally posted by razorspells View Post
        Hi Jan, thanks for the quick feedback. How will I post up a correction for this? Will this be via "Track" submission?

No problem.. I will check the whole of Dr. A. Santos Ave. I'm familiar with the area...
        yep, either make a track with track editor or post waypoints in mapsource.

if you are really familiar, also post uturn permissions if you know them...
        How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Thanks Jan for the help...

Originally posted by Jan View Post
          yep, either make a track with track editor or post waypoints in mapsource.

if you are really familiar, also post uturn permissions if you know them...

Comment

waypoint icons

Hi razorspells, re waypoint icons, how do you get waypoint icon on you "route" map ? mine only on " show map"

Comment

hi elx221, I basically zoomed in on the map until it displayed the waypoints on the screen...

Originally posted by elx221 View Post
              Hi razorspells, re waypoint icons, how do you get waypoint icon on you "route" map ? mine only on " show map"

Comment

Thanks razorspells

Comment

Working...
                X